• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got the go ahead!!!!

Sara-Louise

Surgery will be at some point in the next 3 months !!!!! I am so happy :0))
now I need to let him know this week if I want bypass or a band!!! So confusing..... Mmm
I also want to have a baby in the next 2 years so would a band be better???
:0))) happy days xxx

WooooHooooo

Great news xx

Brilliant!!! Great news! Chose the right decision for you, that will give the best results and the baby thing will follow when its ready! I'm two weeks out and hoping ill be well enough to try for a baby In a year or so. Good luck x

Congrats-1.gif

Chuffed for you Hun, congrats. You're much further along in your journey than me but I'm trying to decide also between bypass or band if I get the go ahead. I too would also like to have another baby once I've lost weight. I feel too fat to have a baby now :-(

Many congrats and much luck on your journey xxx

I am under Northants pct... I spoke with my doctor for refresh on the 24th April... Had funding agreed 2 weeks later.
1st appointment at hospital on 11th July.
Opp estimated to be within 3 months!!!
That's with mr super at the heartlands in Birmingham. :0)))

I also want a baby and have just had the bypass. I only got the funding because I agreed to the bypass. They told me a band would not give me enough weight loss in the time I need (I'm 37). I dont know if this helps. Congrats on getting your funding and good luck with whatever you decide x

Wow - that's quick. Well done :)
I am so glad it all went well for you.

Great news SaraL I had read your appointment went well on your other post with poor SarahF who got turned down. :-( Wont be too long now for your though xx

Congratulations and good luck with your surgery, whichever you choose.

What about a sleeve is that not an option?

For info I'd post on the baby part of the forum and ask people who have had the different surgeries how it affected become pregnant and being pregnant.

Julie

Back