• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Letter today

Maphillips

I got a letter today from patient liaison team they explained that now every one has to go through there weight management team for a year before they will fund it even though I have been through one done by there one before this new one I still have to do it again said there budget is spent for this year and have to wait till next year for funding
Well see gp tomorrow to get referred to the weight management team even thought surgeon has written to them recommending that I have surgery straight away
Will let you know what gp says tomorrow

Oh ffs, it really gets on my nerves! Good luck mate x

from me phone :D

what a bunch of twits so annoying for u xxxxx

That is bad when you had already been accepted !! ok do the year for anyone just joining but those who have already been seen should go through on the original system !! have a chat with PALs hun its so un fair xxx

Went to see my gp today and has forwarded me onto the weight management program but also contacted them to tell them that he feels I need to be put for funding straight away
So glad I have his support he said my surgeon has written a 8 page letter to him about me and the funding problem what he is forwarding onto them I tried to call them to book my date and time on there scheme but was told they will decide when I can go on it even though my gp and surgeon has sent me I think they like the power they have over people
Well rant over hope everyone has a great weekend
Mark

what a palava!! good luck mark xxx

hi so sorry about the mess they have created. red tape is a pain. hope it all works out for you. good luck and best wishes

good luck Mark and i hope you soon get an answer if not at least sorted out soon x

Good luck Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back