• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shocked

Muizenberg

Still in shock. I received a telephone call earlier from admissions indicating that my potential surgeon at King's college had available slots for gastric sleeve on 6/9. Whilst I have no contra indicators declined the offer especially given the short time scale , work commitments, insufficient time for liver shrinking diet etc.

They did indicate I'm fairly near the top of the waiting list , so fingers crossed will be within two months.

Hi, I too am at kings, I agreed to have mine off site even though I was told the same as you regarding 8 weeks and near the top of the list I was told this in May had preop tests in june and im still waiting not even got a date
Hopefully your get yours soon they do have a great team there apparently

Hi

Have actually been on the waiting list since Jan 2013 and had initial appointment the previous July. It would have ben sooner but I was overseas for 6 months . Admissions didn't actually indicate 8 weeks but I hoping it will take place within this timeframe.

Last edited:
Back