• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The best phone call!!!!! :) :)

Nigglybits

Have just had the best wake up talk!! After missing the first call as I couldn't get the blasted cpap mask of quick enough! Lol. Finally got through to GP to be told my funding has been approved!!!! :) :)
Am a bit confused though as it has been approved for the obesity clinic at addenbrookes! Have read so any diaries etc but am yet to find someone that gas taken the same route??
I have the biggest grin!! Am finally getting somewhere :):):)

Have just had the best wake up talk!! After missing the first call as I couldn't get the blasted cpap mask of quick enough! Lol. Finally got through to GP to be told my funding has been approved!!!! :) :)
Am a bit confused though as it has been approved for the obesity clinic at addenbrookes! Have read so any diaries etc but am yet to find someone that gas taken the same route??
I have the biggest grin!! Am finally getting somewhere :):):)
woohoo!!!!! congratulations!! your journey starts here!! :) xxx

Congratulations and welcome to the beginning of your surgery journey!! Tracey xxx

Woohoo! Its an amazing feeling isn't it? Welldone and enjoy the journey xxx

Great news indeed :)

Best feeling isn't hun I got funding approved 2 weeks ago n I'm still beaming n on cloud nine, congrats Hun xxxxxx

Back