• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weird but when are you allowed.....

BrandiBelle

Six Month Post Op
have sex after your gastric bypass?

sorry but i felt really embarresed askin the doctors

since ive been out of hospital i cant keep my hands off my fella anyone know?

When you feel ready/able. I waited 4 days ;) Just consider positions in relation to keeping pressure off your tummy and staying comfortable. Nothing too strenuous!

I asked the doctors and they suggested a week but said you will know when you feel ready. As shelbell said, just take care with positions as t not hurt yourself by placing too much pressure on your stomach.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You lot are so funny...

Anywho, I was actually give a patient leaflet and the question was in it with the answer as soon as you feel comfortable, so fear not. It must be a common question for people to ask. And I was ready during my first week post-op! But do take Shel's advice and make sure you are comfortable and using contraception, as we ladies do increase our fertility with wls!!!

Nic:p

you mean we have to stop during the surgery !!!!!!!

haha I think I might alter the leaflet to say a good 12 months lol x

i waited 4 days after bypass before jumping hubby and still can not keep my hands off him x x x

you old romantic Sarah...... lol :flirt2:

fill your boots hun and as the weight drops of you will be swinging from the light fitments lol

Back