• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown...

Bookie

One week tomorrow ... Hubby and I will travel to Central London and stay in a hotel prior to travelling to Le Havre on Monday, thus starting my journey to a new life and a new me. I just can't wait! :D

Last edited:
Sooooooo exciting - will be counting down the days with you :)

Justine x

Not long at all hun!!! Good luck :) x

I am counting right there with you!! I am really excited!

hoping all goes well :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I can't believe I'm doing this at last. I'm so glad I took the leap though, even though, truth be told, I couldn't really afford it. But so far, there hasn't been one single moment where I have felt I was making a mistake. Even the path ahead with its restrictions doesn't faze me.

OMG, one week today exactly, I will be arriving in Le Havre station. :eek:

And breathe.... one week today, I'll be in my hotel room, and will probably find it really hard to get some sleep as the taxi will be picking me up early the next morning for the op.

Believe it or not, it's still not sinking in!

Wow. This time next week, I will be on my way BACK from France, all banded and stuff. I wonder what it's going to be like looking back, reading back these posts... :)

Good luck Bookie - will be thinking of you

Justine x

Good luck, hope your ok x

At St Pancras, in Eurostar, waiting to leave, wheeeee. Here we go! Don't know how much I will be able to post over the next few days but will update as and when I can.

Woohoo! Exciting stuff, have been thinking of you. Good luck sweetie, it's the start of a new you x

Back