• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone!

luckyla

I'm new to this site and am really glad I've found it! :grouphugg:
I'm due to have my surgery on 21st May and am starting to feel really nervous! Hopefully, reading all your positive threads on here will help me stay brave and focused! :read:

Welcome aboard hun and all the very best with your sleeve xxxx We have some fantastic sleevers on here for you to chat to and learn from xxx

Welcomexx

There are so many people on here with great advice and hints x

Hi and welcome. We're having our surgery around the same time so it will be nice to have someone else to chat to about how we're getting on.

Hi Lucky and :welcome2:to the forum!

Plenty of people on here to help and support you and if you have any questions - someone is bound to come along and answer! :talk017::talk017:

Good luck on you surgery, look forward to following you on your journey. :)

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Hi and welcome, Good Luck with your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Welcome :) This site is the mutts nuts and i'm so pleased you found us. Be sure to start a weight loss diary, its nice to look back on and others benefit from your experience too.

Good luck on your surgery and if you have any questions please ask, we've heard them all so don't think you'll be asking something daft cos you won't :) x

hi lucky
and welcome to our happy band or should that be sleeve lol
well any questions i,m sure u get the answers ur looking for from the peeps on here
all the best with ur surgery
regards steve

Hi luckyla

Welcome to the site and god luck with your operation :eek:

Nicky xx

Back