• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Nervous!

I was banded in December last year. I was an absolute wreck before surgery, the day of I sobbed every time someone came in to speak to me! They must have thought I was mad! But, I have not regretted it one day since! It is the best thing I have ever done and would do it all again if I had too! I am ten stone down since last October and I would never have been able to get my ass into gear without it!! Good luck, everything will be great :) xx

I was banded in December last year. I was an absolute wreck before surgery, the day of I sobbed every time someone came in to speak to me! They must have thought I was mad! But, I have not regretted it one day since! It is the best thing I have ever done and would do it all again if I had too! I am ten stone down since last October and I would never have been able to get my ass into gear without it!! Good luck, everything will be great :) xx

thank you so much for that, its made me feel much better, thanks, and congratulations on your loss!

x

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm shitting a brick here. Even though I know that I need an op anyway - cos I'm having my Gall Bladder removed as well- I keep thinking I'm going to fail like on all the previous diets. I so want this to work!

We won't fail Bernadotte think positive love, xxx

Myzz24 is stories like yours we need to jolly us along, as we are all bricking it! Xxx

I totally understand how you feel! I think I actually started a thread about how nervous I was before I had mine done! I know you probably hear this all the time but genuinely it has changed my life forever..I am so much happier and more confident now (something I most defiantly was not before hand!) I've still got weight to lose but am over two thirds through my journey and all the happier (and healthier!) for it! Don't look back...go for it!x

Back