• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need advice please help ;/

jema think i have posted this once but cant see it so apologise if you see 2 lol. i had my endoscopy on the 2nd september, got the shock of my life when i got the call on the 10th november to say op date is 6th december, waited a long time tho by the time i have op it will be about 18/19 months in total. :eek:

Haha, yes you posted twice, but not to worry.
I had my endoscopy on September 27th, and found it horrendous... Looking back though, I think I was just more embarrassed by the vile noises I made.. lol
I've not heard anything yet, but went to my G.P last week as I'm not sure if the bypass is right for me now (I've lost around 4stone in 19/20 weeks on my own) and I've asked for another consultation before I'm 'called up'. I hope they can tell me that I can wait a while longer to see how I go on, without being knocked off the list. Good luck for yours though chick.

I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday, all I've got to do now is wrap everything, take it to my sister's house and hide it away for Christmas to arrive.

My surgery is on December 16th and then I'm staying at my sister's while recover afterwards.

I'm sure you'll get things sorted by the time your op is here, and if not, there's still time before Christmas!

Tatiana

Hi Alison i have a small child and older children, i still have christmas to sort out ? i am having my operation on 17th november and have told family and friends not to exspect much depending on how i am ..i would just make sure your little ones get pressies, i would not turn down your chance you have most proberly like me had to wait along time..go for it. best of luck to you hope all goes well x

Hi , I understand how you are feeling , I have my bypass on 14th dec , have done most of gifts by Internet , now wrapped and put away, Xmas dinner is being brought forward 4th dec for all the family 18 of us to feed , my 1st time I won't be cooking Xmas day , my lovely daughter now has that job lol. I'm sure you will be fine x x

Good luck to all on here who are having Christmas ops. How lovely to know you will be a lot slimmer in 2012 :D

I've finished my xmas shopping - just stockings left to do. If it was me, I'd get all of the kids presents from the entertainer and toys r us - order online with free delivery and discount code and they'll arrived within a week. Then I'd pick a shop like boots and order all the family something from the 3 for 2 pressies so they've got something to open and leave it there. Under the circumstances they'll understand and then you concentrate on yourself for once!

Its only 1 year and getting a healthy and happier you in the new year is the best present they could get. Good luck x

Back