• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SO THEY FINALY NAME MY DAY

thats fantastic news Steve, im over the moon for you hun xxxx

excellent news Steve. I gather you've been waiting a long time? how long? I only ask out of interest. As you say, when suddenly you get the date the waiting seems to shrink into insignificance.

excellent news Steve. I gather you've been waiting a long time? how long? I only ask out of interest. As you say, when suddenly you get the date the waiting seems to shrink into insignificance.

well i began this journey in sept 2008 had to do 12months weight managment as my pct's criteria insisted to get fundung was then sent to walsall manor in oct 2009, was due to have my pre opps wen they realised i was at the wrong hospital after 6 months,my pct would,nt fund my opp at walsall manor i was then sent to heartlands in april 2010,i now have my date 28th oct so a rocky road but worth it so its been 6months from april at heartlands, but 24 months in total due to the cock up lol

Oh my goodness! What a terrible palava! you must've been gutted along the way. but now you're so close you can taste it. I will follow your journey with great interest.

like a lot of us here its been a rolla costa ride girl but worth the wait lol

Oh Steve, i'm well chuffed for you mate! As Mixxy says you've been very patient during what has been a trying time for you....

Your 7 weeks will fly by, can't wait to shift over and make room for you on the bench!

Fantastic news Steve.... They must of heard about the conversation on your FB wall.. :) xxxx

well folks they have finaly named my day my opp is to take place at heartlands on the 28th oct whoop whoop, god its such a great feelin to finaly get a date, just 7 weeks to go :bliss:
thats great news really pleased for u all th best!! how long was ur wait? x

well i began this journey in sept 2008 had to do 12months weight managment as my pct's criteria insisted to get fundung was then sent to walsall manor in oct 2009, was due to have my pre opps wen they realised i was at the wrong hospital after 6 months,my pct would,nt fund my opp at walsall manor i was then sent to heartlands in april 2010,i now have my date 28th oct so a rocky road but worth it so its been 6months from april at heartlands, but 24 months in total due to the cock up lol

sorry ive just asked the same question before i seen this comment all the best steve x

Back