• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

Morning people.
Slow work day today so I'm all yours for inane chit chat.
Morrisons tonight to get some different flavour squash drinks and some funky soups.
Cream of chicken and minestrone don't cut it.
Got a quiet weekend lined up, but I plan to go out for long walks both days.
I've got some nice marshland and a nice marina near where I live.
Time to up the excersise.
I might actually attempt my first home made soup this weekend.
Flavour ideas welcomed - the funkier the better.
Other than that, I shall be sorting out some clothes, playing Fifa on the Xbox and sleeping.
I feel fine, but being my first week back at work - I feel pretty tired and I'm looking forward to not getting up at 5am tomorrow.

Quote for you - "You can't relax, on both side of the tracks."

This time tommorow I will be on a plane to tenerife so the only excercise I will be taking part in is lifting my drink from the table to my mouth.
However I am going to try para gliding.

Holiday?
I am very jealous.
However, when I go to New York early next year, I will go out of my way to make everybody insanely jealous.

Morning people.
Morrisons tonight to get some different flavour squash drinks and some funky soups.

Franky - in their fresh soup section Morrisons have just introduced 2 new flavours, one is BBQ chicken and bacon and the other is curried sweet potato and lentil. Now, I HATE soup, but got fed up of milk having been on and off liquids after 3 fills in 6 weeks. But the BBQ chicken one is divine, it is just like going to a Mexican restaurant and tucking into the bbq chicken and sauce. Very tasty. Very nice and the curried one is too.

Mind you - aren't you now heading to mash stage? Don't stay too long on the liquids when you can move onto the next, although the weight maybe coming off, its important to check the band restriction :)

Morning people.
Cream of chicken and minestrone don't cut it.
Got a quiet weekend lined up, but I plan to go out for long walks both days.
I've got some nice marshland and a nice marina near where I live.
Time to up the excersise.
I might actually attempt my first home made soup this weekend.
Flavour ideas welcomed - the funkier the better.
Other than that, I shall be sorting out some clothes, playing Fifa on the Xbox and sleeping.
I feel fine, but being my first week back at work - I feel pretty tired and I'm looking forward to not getting up at 5am tomorrow.

Quote for you - "You can't relax, on both side of the tracks."

Pumpkin time so how about spicy pumpkin soup. You could carve one over your lazy weekend and make soup.

Im grateful, but these pumpkin and butternut suggestions are crap.

I want inspiration, I want flavours, I wait to be seduced by the soup.
I want monkfish and parma ham soup, I want beef and mustard soup, I want flavours, I want the soup to make me feel alive.

Im grateful, but these pumpkin and butternut suggestions are crap.

I want inspiration, I want flavours, I wait to be seduced by the soup.
I want monkfish and parma ham soup, I want beef and mustard soup, I want flavours, I want the soup to make me feel alive.

Monkfish and Parma ham together ???

Back