• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Counting down for you this week!!!
Just think this time last year we were counting down to our ops!!! You still are!!! I'm looking forward to round 2...but no pressure or anything!! X

Counting down for you this week!!! Just think this time last year we were counting down to our ops!!! You still are!!! I'm looking forward to round 2...but no pressure or anything!! X

I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps my surgery buddy. Round 2 ....bring it on!!!!

"The last supper"

Lindsay took me out for lunch today to one of the most iconic restaurants in Glasgow - now Lindsay is not a foodie he goes out to get fed and go. We put 2 hours worth in the meter and he'd had to go out and top it up!!!

This place opened in the east very poor East end of Glasgow in the 1930s as a fish and chip shop and is now one of the most coveted covers - the same Italian family own it

So three hours later I have done in a bottle of crisp white and the whole of that seafood platter. feeling really loved band very spoiled! But hoping I can NEVER eat that amount ever in my life again

Alfie....one more reason to visit Glasgow again left the Regano standing xxx

Working tomorrow

Op wednesday

Attachments

• image-4093295479.jpg
    image-4093295479.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 55
OMG that looks lush... I could eat ten of those right now I feel so hungry.

Seafood platter is the healthy option. You might be able to eat the volume at the mo, but it was good volume. Thinking of you this week Kirsty. Xxx

"The last supper" Lindsay took me out for lunch today to one of the most iconic restaurants in Glasgow - now Lindsay is not a foodie he goes out to get fed and go. We put 2 hours worth in the meter and he'd had to go out and top it up!!! This place opened in the east very poor East end of Glasgow in the 1930s as a fish and chip shop and is now one of the most coveted covers - the same Italian family own it So three hours later I have done in a bottle of crisp white and the whole of that seafood platter. feeling really loved band very spoiled! But hoping I can NEVER eat that amount ever in my life again Alfie....one more reason to visit Glasgow again left the Regano standing xxx Working tomorrow Op wednesday

Looks tasty :). 2 sleeps .. No time at all :)

Edited , I misread your post, so it was Roganos, not been for a while but the food is fab.

Last edited:
Hi Kirsty

Sea food, not my thing but it's looks lovely, pleased you enjoyed it.

Thinking about you for tomorrow, how are you sleeping excited because it's a new start, nervous or dubious.

We will all be with you, and sending cyber love your way.

Have a lovely day, huge hugs xx

Back