• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

I hope you are recovering well willow xxx

Sharon. Wednesday is a big day for you too ;-). It is Wednesday you start your new job?

There was nothing else for it! I'm away for the weekend and I just could not squash myself into those 16 jeans or trousers any longer. The pain in my squashed wee sore nanny and the raw red and purple lines round my belly were just unbearable!!!

So two pair of size 18 crop trousers :-(

Last week it was 3 size 18 skirts for work....but they were out of marks and Spencer's outlet sale at Gretna gateway £5 each!!! Also picked them up in a 14 at that price (ever the optimist) didn't mind that so much

Couldn't get sale crops....bummer! So I will wear them every day till they fall off. Which I hope will be in time for my years surgery date in 23 August

Getting a butterfly tummy girls. Don't know if it's anticipation or if I'm bricking it lol

There was nothing else for it! I'm away for the weekend and I just could not squash myself into those 16 jeans or trousers any longer. The pain in my squashed wee sore nanny and the raw red and purple lines round my belly were just unbearable!!! So two pair of size 18 crop trousers :-( Last week it was 3 size 18 skirts for work....but they were out of marks and Spencer's outlet sale at Gretna gateway £5 each!!! Also picked them up in a 14 at that price (ever the optimist) didn't mind that so much Couldn't get sale crops....bummer! So I will wear them every day till they fall off. Which I hope will be in time for my years surgery date in 23 August Getting a butterfly tummy girls. Don't know if it's anticipation or if I'm bricking it lol

Bricking it is normal hum. I was right up until night before when I thought, I have dragged my Hubby and son to Belgium they will kill me if I back out now :8855:

You are lucky I never find anything at that Gretna store. Humpf. Summer sales will be starting soon though Asda already on I think. I actually have mostly size 14 clothes .. It's what I was wearing before I gained this weight starting last summer. Bras are a nuisance, I will only wear a good brand.. And I don't include M&S in that as their fit has gone down the pan. Will wait till just before I go away for those as I am a 40D right now and have some good FREYA 38dd ones, still with tags on. Lol.

Ps hoping to be camping soon.. :D

I'm with you on the bras. I am back into the two larger ones I kept. I live bravissimo I had got down to a 36g but am now back in 38hh

Dying to get back on track. Though just sat and ate half a pack of choc digestives ......because I can :-( and consoling my self because I'm off the wine

Oh a pack of choccy digestives...mmmmm!!
No wonder you are bricking it, it's like round 2 but a year later!! Enjoy the biscuits as hopefully in a week it will be all done x

I'm with you on the bras. I am back into the two larger ones I kept. I live bravissimo I had got down to a 36g but am now back in 38hh Dying to get back on track. Though just sat and ate half a pack of choc digestives ......because I can :-( and consoling my self because I'm off the wine

Can I be honest ? I have just eaten early dinner so full to bursting but I could kill a grannie fore a chocolate digestive :8855:

Last edited:
lovely doggy photo's.
It's normal to be bricking it, its second time round.

Yes I am ok thank you, had yesterday and today laid on the settie.

You take care xx

Just read on my diary what you said about veins, from now to your operation keep pumping your hands, might help for your op.
my left hands black and blue, were they were trying to find a vein, they told me to do this.

Have a good night xx

Haha lol I have a tummy flap too so we're all in the same boat glad your getting your infection treated. Good luck no need to brick it you will be fine x x

Oh crap Kirsty, you're proper having a rough time. All I can I say is once you have the TOOL that you paid for, you'll be steaming ahead. Xx

Back