• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Then hold off and up and hooray for re referral. It's really important you fix your head as well as you fixing that figure of yours x

There's plenty! 3 pregnancies & being no spring chicken have left me with many flaps & saggy bits :-(

Haha Emma - that made me laugh. I have had 3 babies and have way too many saggy and flappy bits... god only knows what I'm going to look like once I lose some more weight...

Sarah. Celebrate them all! Battle scars from the victory over the food xxx

Yup - every one tells a story... :)

My belly hang is from my giant baby nos 3 who was 11. 6.5 ounces - delivered with naturally with gas and air only I might say... no wonder my ladyflaps are like bat wings ;-)

I'm not coming round..I don't want fungus feet and flaps!! It's bad enough having a dog that stinks of pee let alone anything else!

Sorry in the middle of editing 'aren't we lovely fungal pee smelly flappy people' when my 'delightful' oh thought it funny to press send! I apologise on his behalf! He's probably jealous of our new attributes!

Yip fungal! Got Lotriderm Toot the bull by the horns and discussed how bad I am feeling emotionally. I am being referred back to the eating disorder team and she has doubled my anti depressant dose now taking 40mg of fluoxetine a day. Will wait till after my surgery toup the dose as I'm terrified of coming awake lol... My mother came awake during the c section to have me. I have come awake during a wisdom tooth extraction and the dentist told me it was the floxitine to blame

Omg that would be my worst nightmare..... The waking up that is!!!! OMG don't up it till afterwards!!

Glad your getting your tummy sorted. I sometimes get a smelly belly button but usually a good antibacterial clean sorts it out!!!! Xx

The mind and our emotions are a powerful thing. Really hope you begin to feel better soon. But remember to take each day each feeling at a time and gradually it will get better xxx

Back