• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Pippa - fingers crossed we get through the evening ;-)

daisy - thanks babe. Happy new year xx

sharon my surgery buddy.....right back at you. You have been a rock for me this year. Let's get together again sometime in January. Happy new year when it comes

Chrystal.....what can I say my friend ....thank you for your kindness and inspiration. Enjoy the virtual Scottish shortbread I am sending you...it has no calories xxx

Well girls. I went to the pub and had three cups of tea and three tomato juice. I came home and had a wee cold meat platter, a liberte yoghurt and an Atkins bar. I am now sitting with a lovely large wine glass filled with NAS diluting apple juice with ice. Feeling totally motivated :)

Will post a pic of me in my wee velvet party dress - size 14! Was a tad neat but I had bought it for new year so decided to wear it anyway

Looking forward to my walk tomorrow morning

Night night and have a good one when it comes xxxx

My wee velvet new year dress - size 14

Attachments

• image-3866935687.jpg
    image-3866935687.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1706207662.jpg
    image-1706207662.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 60
All your new dresses look beautiful Kursty!... Happy New year to you and here's to us all been slimmer and healthier in 2015. :)

You look amazing and not neat in anyway! Beautiful! X glad you had a good night and are feeling so focused x x

Ahhhh Kirsty you looked lovely in your velvet dress! Hope your feeling better and more positive .

Happy new year darling xxxx

Didn't make a lb. half a lb off so net weight for December is STAYED THE SAME.

Weight on 1st Dec 2014 = 11st 13lb

Weight on 1st Jan 2015 = 11st 13lb

In the scheme of things not too bad as December was full of celebrations for Lindsay's 65 birthday. A week end away, a week in lanzarotti and Christmas First time in years I have not been heavier in January than I was in December

First new year with no drink since I was 18 lol

Still really motivated to stick with the plan xx

A STS for December! That's great babe xxx

That's brilliant hun when u look at everything you've had on over december it's pretty amazing tbf! X x

Went out for a hike for 1hour 40 mins. It was monsoon weather. Despite waterproofs and hiking boots I am soaked through to the skin. The dogs practically raced back to the car lol

Soaked in a bath then had my first food of the day. Roast pork with gravy, cauliflower and broccoli...yum . That was an hour ago I'm now going to have a lovely mint chock Atkins bar and a cup of tea

Thanks for popping in on my. Diary and offering support today girls.

Need to be good today. I'm wearing A RED DRESS to the wedding tomorrow EEK first time I have been to a social occasion in anything but black for years but the bride asked for a dress code of bright and bold - not totally comfortable about this lol

Hi Kirsty.. Staying the same is a good thing, as you say you have had celebrations and a holiday! It's a new year, the partying is over, let's get you to your next target!!!
You have not had it easy the past few months with your ups and downs but it's still a positive result overall!!!

Considering what you've had going on Kirsty,a stay the same is one hell of an achievement.

And you look lovely in your dress. X

Beautiful Kirsty hunni loving the velvet .... wtg on the hike today very brave lol been monsoon weather here too...not ventured past the door yet!! enjoy tomorrow am pretty sure you will look stunning in red anyway :) good to hear the motivation is staying strong..... heres to that new year and that target x x xx

Went out for a hike for 1hour 40 mins. It was monsoon weather. Despite waterproofs and hiking boots I am soaked through to the skin. The dogs practically raced back to the car lol Soaked in a bath then had my first food of the day. Roast pork with gravy, cauliflower and broccoli...yum . That was an hour ago I'm now going to have a lovely mint chock Atkins bar and a cup of tea Thanks for popping in on my. Diary and offering support today girls. Need to be good today. I'm wearing A RED DRESS to the wedding tomorrow EEK first time I have been to a social occasion in anything but black for years but the bride asked for a dress code of bright and bold - not totally comfortable about this lol

Happy new year Kirsty a great way to start in a red dress. No more black you're the lady in red. :0)

Love your velvet dress, you look amazing in it.
Have a lovely day at the wedding, please post photo of you in red dress.

Take care xx

Back