• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

WTG Kirsty wooohoooooo them 10's are getting closer :) setting goals can be great sometimes.....but i too find them a cue to fail miserably lol its like a little switch in my brain!!! take it day by day and see where you go :) xx x

Hi kirsty
Just seen the thread for the summer meet.

20th June Manchester: Can you tell me the time and where we are meeting, I would love to meet you all.
Are you and Sharon staying over.

take Care
Elaine xx

Woohoo! Well done on your loss hun! Those 10's are only 8lb away carry on the way your goin you'll be there in no time!!!! X x x

Hi kirsty Just seen the thread for the summer meet. 20th June Manchester: Can you tell me the time and where we are meeting, I would love to meet you all. Are you and Sharon staying over. take Care Elaine xx

Willow no firm plans yet. I thought Piccadilly would be a good meeting point as those travelling by rail and air would arrive there. Thought lunchtime but earlier for those who get there earlier

Sharon and I are staying over. In the ibis on Portland street I think. Need to get booked. If anyone localish can suggest a good reasonable priced hotel all suggestions welcome

Great if you can make it willow xxxx

Willow no firm plans yet. I thought Piccadilly would be a good meeting point as those travelling by rail and air would arrive there. Thought lunchtime but earlier for those who get there earlier

Sharon and I are staying over. In the ibis on Portland street I think. Need to get booked. If anyone localish can suggest a good reasonable priced hotel all suggestions welcome

Great if you can make it willow xxxx

Kirsty,

I just had a look at the Premier Inn Portland St has twin rooms for £77 per night.

xx

Now Mr Galloway has retired he has been kicked to the kerb.....we will have to get Dave to give a talk instead!!

Back