• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

WTG on a fab day out walking hunni it certainly helps to see some sunshine.... your looking fab :) and those boots are yummy...... i really need a good pair, my cheap o's just don't cut it. I had a pair of gelert last year size 8 but now sadly are a tad big....i have to pull those old laces in so tight there forever breaking......... a smaller pair would do much better... the cheap ones have a leak already :(
you look so in your element there in your outdoor gear :)

that gain will be off in no time sweets don't sweat it ...or do sweat it with that old planking challenge LOL am pretty sure its not a real gain...... but whats even better is getting your head straight back round it and back on it so quickly x x x x

Aw thanks for all the support girls xx

I'm ashamed to say I didn't do my plank challenge......PMSL. In not really. I hate exercise with the exception of walking and swimming why did I let my sister in law talk me into agreeing to this challenge. Worse yet, why did I tell you guys ;-) ;-)

She talked me into s 30 for 30 challenge once. 30 mins exercise every day for 30 days. I just got on my cross trainer and worked out to my sounds. But this challenge is hard!!

Great photo Kirsty, love the hat they are all the fashion now, with the pompom on, good buy with the boots.

Hope the weather gets a bit warmer, has we are there in 8 weeks.

Take care, have a lovely weekend xx

Chrystal. Unfortunately. In boots that we wear every day. We need to pay the dosh :-( Having said that my last pair of Brashers sprung a leak after a year. The shop have since told me that I should have sent them back. They were in the bin by that time. The lightweight pair I got this week will only last a max of two years. But I don't mind because they told me upfront. It's because of the soft gripping sole technology. My Brashers bought a couple of months ago had better last me at least 5 years it I will be well peed off So yea it was great to see the sun. When Dave came up from London on Wednesday he asked me why it was still dark at that time in the morning. When it's bad up here it's really dull and depressing. We are a nation of grey folk in the winter, living in the greyness. All dressed in dull colours. Lol Roll on the spring. And the rain. Then we get to summer. That might last a week!!!! Oh I would love your climate Chrystal xx

Hey talking of selfies.... Kirsty i am very surprised Santa didn't being you a selfie stick .... seen them in action they are totally hilarious xxx:D

Believe me Kirsty, the climate Crystal and I get in Devon & Cornwall is very often mostly WET and GREY and DULL. But when the sun shines...........there's nowhere more beautiful than the West Country.

Hi Kirsty
How are you doing.
Cross Trainer sounds a lot better to me then planking.

Have a lovely evening.xx

Karina I will deliver a planking selfie for you - doing great contortions and risking serious injury lol

Clicked up 14 kilometres today in the peering rain :-( those blinking scales better show a whopping drop tomorrow. That's me done miles of walking Saturday and Sunday

My dietitian sent me my meal plan today. I txt her and asked if I could share it or pass it on. She actually phoned me to explain the following:

I have a larger band than most other people. The delectable Mr Galloway developed and created one of the first bands and she suspects he continued to use his own band TILL HE RETIRED!!!!!!!! In December....what a body blow to hear that today :-( :-( :-( lol! Sharon. That is why he was not on the provider list!!!!!

She feels this is why I may have a larger capacity. She is concerned that some of you teeny banders might try my plan and make yourself I'll

She has said she is ok with my re typing some of the meals etc but not forward the whole plan and give what I do to you with the health warning that this is designed for me with my likes and dislikes and takes into account my celiac and larger capacity For example she suggests 50g of porridge for breakfast usual size of sachet is 27g

She has provided a link to a bariatric recipe site. I will post this tomorrow too

Been mega busy today. Not got to read your Diarys. Hope you see all doing ok xxx

Believe me Kirsty, the climate Crystal and I get in Devon & Cornwall is very often mostly WET and GREY and DULL. But when the sun shines...........there's nowhere more beautiful than the West Country.

I could cope with our winters if we were guaranteed some decent spells of sunshine in the summer lol?

Sharon and I live in a particularly wet part of the country. We are in surrounded by low level hills which have there own system which create lots of cloud and rain. There is a geological explanation lol but I can't remember it. Xx

Back