• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hiya Hun well done on the loss and good luck with Ben Nevis! I'm glad you've got yourself sorted doctors wise and I hope your mood lifts soon x x x

Just made myself some cauliflower cheese soup to have after my fill tomorrow night. Fill at 5.30 then a weigh in at SW at 7.30

I totally panic every day feeling huge. I miss my scales so much lol. So we shall see

Here is a picture of my soup

Attachments

• image-2212370160.jpg
    image-2212370160.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 43
Gl tomorrow with the fill and sw :) it takes awhile for the brain to get used to.... trust for awhile and soon it will become second nature...........the only time i find myself weighing more than once a week are on my bad weeks.....and its torture. Stick with it hunni x x x x

Girls y have to admit. He is like something out of greys anatomy....for the mature discerning woman lol...oh and that chin dimple...my ovaries are clapping ;-)

Omg I only had my and op Tuesday and my belly is hurting trying not to laugh at this. While I am her does anyone know if I can have Innocent smoothie banana and strawberry diluted with water during week one after a band. I'm sure I have read this somewhere but I can't find where I read it now x

Omg I only had my and op Tuesday and my belly is hurting trying not to laugh at this. While I am her does anyone know if I can have Innocent smoothie banana and strawberry diluted with water during week one after a band. I'm sure I have read this somewhere but I can't find where I read it now x

If your banded you could as it is liquid. Sorry not sure about other surgeries. Hope your recovering well xx

If your banded it should be fine. If another surgery someone else will be along to answer. Though I don't see why not if it's liquid. But if you have had a bypass I hear other girls talking about dumping

Yay! A loss and a fill.....boom double whammy! Xx

Back