• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Well done on the loss :) How are you finding SW? Hopefully the restriction will kick in now hun, book straight in for the next just in case x x x

Daisy just low carbing. But got rid of my scales. Needed the commitment to weigh in. When I used to go to Tesco I would avoid it if I had been bad

I did stick to the plan the first week though. But felt bloated even though I lost weight. So this week just done atkins phase one from Monday. I had a weekend drinking wine lol

Meant to tell you that when I went for my fill my port has turned on its side. I had thought It felt different over the past week. Nurse was able to get the fill in though. But I'm worried incase it flips right over. How will the fill then??? nurse said. It's alright for tonight????

Nurse was brilliant. So informative. As you get near to your ideal weight your port can start to move and flip

You may need extra fills as when you loose weight you also loose fat round your band and it can get loose

Daisy. Not good at fractions but probably about the same lol. Is that about 2/3rds

Not sure about restriction as been on liquids all day. But having a fillet steak for valentines tomorrow so will soon find out lol

I'm doing a lot better Daisy. A few strict days on the plan always puts me in a better place

Glad you've managed to get back on track hun your doing really really well!!! I'm having steak tonight too! Sirloin for me with slimming world chips! X

OMG girls. My friend sent me this photo of us on the beach last year. I have not seen it before. I would have deleted it straight away. So glad it survived. It lets me see just how far I have come

Attachments

• image-3892892670.jpg
    image-3892892670.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 73
Wow!!! That's a crazy difference! How much have you lost in total so far?! Xx

Oh my god you actually look like the mother of the person you are now!!!!!

Well done !!!!!!!

You should be really pleased with how you are now and how well you have done! X

It's great to see the old us makes us feel so good, you do look like another person I bet you feel great looking at that one well done :)

Back