• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Kirsty is as wonderful in real life as she is on here. So beautiful and glamorous. Photos don't do her justice. Needless to say the fab dining was just what we deserved after phase 1 of our loss. We swapped stories and suggestions and we're both geared up to keep going.

I has 2 whiskey sours and the gorgeous seafood dining. Hilarious as kirsty and I wanted to eat stuff my sister was wolfing down lol.

Venue was to die for. .read reviews before arriving in Glasgow so chuffed we got a table and had the chance to experience it

Kirsty let's keep going with our new ways and smash it x

What a great photo :). Sounds like you lovely ladies had a ball. Blummin good choice with Rogano's I haven't been there for a while but I salivate just reading the name lol

I'm waiting in a car park (7.30 lol) for my friend to do a small local hill walk then I'm off to Tesco for the ingredients for my tomato and cabbage soup.

All Alfie inspired ;-)

Oh Karina I have just discovered a Tesco finest 2% Greek yoghurt. Fab! I out a teaspoon of pumpkinseeds and a spot of honey in it. To die for xxx

Oh wow, what a fab photo. Glad you guys met and enjoyed yourselves. x

Bear my next trip will have to cross your neck of the woods x she's a blooming lovely lovely human being and the shopping here is to utterly die for.... I've gone completely over board,,, yet again with my highest hit in the Italian centre, in Armani (shoes)..... Red patent stiletoes oh my flipping gosh to die for ? ?

Bear my next trip will have to cross your neck of the woods x she's a blooming lovely lovely human being and the shopping here is to utterly die for.... I've gone completely over board,,, yet again with my highest hit in the Italian centre, in Armani (shoes)..... Red patent stiletoes oh my flipping gosh to die for ? ?

That shop is to die for...I just love my city. But biased...your making me blush with all your compliments mrs...and ditto xxxx

Today I leave lovely Glasgow. ..kirsty I'm biased about Birmingham as it's a great city. Glasgow however has one thing over my nearest city....The people. ..Glasgow is like Liverpool where everyone is 'family'.

People come see it and experience it. X I have eaten and drunk far far too much. Got carried away but it was worth it. I'll be straight back in the gym....to recoup the extra x

Glad you had a great time Alfie. Was really amazing to put a face to the character on here xxx

Get back on track babe. Let's do this!

Just had s great NSV. Went to the dentist for the first time since my op. He and his nurse were incredulous and so complimentary. It's been a while since any one has commented :) :) :)

Just had s great NSV. Went to the dentist for the first time since my op. He and his nurse were incredulous and so complimentary. It's been a while since any one has commented :) :) :)

How lovely!..... I bumped into two people I hadn't seen since pre opp yesterday and had a similar response!..... Lifts the spirits! We forget how far we have come don't we! :) x

Hi Kirsty

That's nice, make a difference when someone notice's

Hope the teeth were ok. :D

Have a good night, take care xx

Back