• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Looking super fab Kirsty!.... Lovely dogs to!... It's bleeding freezing in Notts today to! Enjoy the rest of your break away! :) x

Gosh looking bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr up there while we've been basking in sunshine :) 25 degrees on Wednesday .....too hot for puppy...... we've had a chilly wind since, but due to be warm again this week....hope it warms up for your too soon x x x x

Hi Kirsty! Hope the weather pucks up this week, it's been cold here too! I've had my big coat out again!! I'm taking my 4x4 to have its winter tyres off today...so expect snow!

Hey girls. Back from the van! Internet there isnit great so need to catch up with your diaries

Weighed in at WW. only lost half pound. Bit gutted

Seem to be maintaining around the 11st 10 - 11st 12 mark since January though did briefly see 11st 7 before going to Phoenix

Just need to get that bit extra push on to get that last stone and a half off. But finding it difficult

Hope your all having a great day out there xxx

Hey girls. Back from the van! Internet there isnit great so need to catch up with your diaries Weighed in at WW. only lost half pound. Bit gutted Seem to be maintaining around the 11st 10 - 11st 12 mark since January though did briefly see 11st 7 before going to Phoenix Just need to get that bit extra push on to get that last stone and a half off. But finding it difficult Hope your all having a great day out there xxx

Aww Kirsty don't stress it, you been under a lot pressure, and remember I'm famous for the 1/2lbs and I'm getting there!

Don't be disheartened, your still on track!!! Xxx

Hi Kirsty,
All that exercise, you might be building muscle.
Also, do you measure yourself? My nurse suggested today that t this is useful for times when you think you are not looking weight but you will be still shrinking. She suggested measuring waist, neck, arms and bust.
You are doing really well.

Thanks girls. Xx thanks for that reminder Sharon it picked me up. Especially as I was spouting your praises recently saying how slow and steady has got you an amazing distance ;-)

Yer slow and steady, that's my motto even though the bingo wings are very saggy. ( Mine that is )

!/2lb is still good, to say you are under stress with Lindsay been ill and been away.

Take care xx

I completely endorse you switch to tape measure..... people who are active as much as you weigh heavy as it's muscle. You have metres and metres of the stuff layered in there and your so active yours weighs twice that of some less active peeps.

I have not weighed fir about a week maybe a week and a half and not even thought about it. I just got on with life. Aye very good and been the gym . yoga . pilates etc and low and behold dropped 2 lb. I was in a mental tangle and a cycle of self distruct as I'd not see a drop and binge. (Sound familiar? ).... try it as it's really helped me mentally annnnd I got results from being less stressed and enjoying being active x

Welcome back :)
It's still a loss kursty and after being on hols that's pretty good in my books well done hun

Back