• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Thinking of you today, hope all goes well

Lynn x

At the Nuffield now. That Sharon has just been taken before me for her fill!!! Lol. Her appointment is half an hour after mine lol

Ditto

Girls. I got some amazing news tonight. Mr Gibson now having taken advice from various colleagues has decided that because they do not see an obvious leak and most leaks are in the port and the plumming....he does not want to go straight for a full band replacement so.....

I am going in on the 22 July for an overnighter to have all my plumbing and Port removed and replaced. With the assurance that if this is not successful we will revert to plan A and replace the band itself

I am a happy bunny tonight xxxx

Girls. I got some amazing news tonight. Mr Gibson now having taken advice from various colleagues has decided that because they do not see an obvious leak and most leaks are in the port and the plumming....he does not want to go straight for a full band replacement so..... I am going in on the 22 July for an overnighter to have all my plumbing and Port removed and replaced. With the assurance that if this is not successful we will revert to plan A and replace the band itself I am a happy bunny tonight xxxx

Thats what we call a result hun. Great stuff, fingers crossed. :).

Ps a photo of my band is up lol.

I know. I was looking at it in the Nuffield while I was waiting to see the surgeon ....awesome lol
So they will fit a new port and tubing by the sounds of it. its a few weeks away so relax . ;)

Just occurred to me this second surgery will be one month and one day before my 1st year surgery anniversary. If I can get my dead into gear I could maybe get into the 10s

Back