• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Good luck for Thursday x

Good luck tomorrow hunni.... Don't leave until you get answers!... Have an old fashioned sit in if necessary!... Keep us all posted on progress! :) xx

Kick his ass seabass!!!

Ok hope all goes well and go not leave without a surgical plan to return you to banded state. That the service and product you brought and took insurance for. Expect nothing less.

No more self bloody loathing either. You've had you wee break and it's no down to business lovely lady.

Surgical plan, get booked in, kick add recovery and losers bench returner xxx

I will be thinking of you tomorrow lovely Kirsty. If you need muscle my boys are both over 6'4"

Hugs and :flowers:

Girls. I don't have any fight left. I'm now up to 12.8. That's one stone one pound. I just want banded again asap . Going to go with the Nuffield. Two surgeons with reputations to consider. They are going to be über careful and make sure nothing goes wrong - well I have convinced myself of that anyway

Will give you some feedback tomorrow xxx

Been following your diary Kirsty. You've done so well and with a non-functioning band no less! Give yourself the credit your deserve, and all the best for Thursday x

Good morning Kirsty. You will. Be fine today. Maybe you will even get a date! :)

Good luck Kirsty xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back