• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

well jel girls .......am there in spirit :) have a fab time ...... just tot up how many lost lb's there are between you guys !!! wonder how many extra people it would make LOL

PICS PLEASE x x x x x

Amazing news re the overnighter and fixing of your plumbing hun sounds like much more of a sensible option till you know for definate what's going on, and well done on the loss! You may well surprise yourself in the weeks to come x

Well girls. Met up with Pippa and her girlfriend who was familiar with Manchester and took us to a fab eatery. (Sumptuous cocktails)

Pointed us in the direction of the designer shops. Where Sharon went mad in Harvey nicks lol I was slightly more restrained and went mad in TK MAXX lol(actually so did Sharon). She's a shopping monster!!!

Sharon and I out on the town. But slightly exhausted Were so shopped out that were heading to Tesco extra for ice cream and wine (bearing in mind we are both on soft foods after our fills) lol

We have done 1300 retail steps today!!!

Loved meeting Pippa and co. We are arranging to meet up with them again at the end of the summer for some more retail therapy and cocktails

Nite night all. Sorry you missed it. We had a blast xx

Sounds like you ladies had a blast. :)

I love my fit bit surge Kirsty. What's the one you got. 14000 is amazing!!!!! That's so inspiring. I can get 16000 but only if I blitz the gym and I don't sit down... All frigging day! Lol

Sounds like you had an absolute blast! Well done chick u always make me smile.

:) xx

Hey gorgeous lady.... Central Scotland ay..... Now that sounds a great idea.... You know I love popping on a plane and going on wee adventures.

My only need is that near an airport I guess so where are people thinking? X

Ladies, I am more than happy to do an airport pick-up its only 20 mins or so away for me.

Hi Kirsty how's it going? Are you having a better week so far .
Are you still looking at selling your caravan? We haven't been up to ours in ages x

Near an airport yay..... We need a stallers thread an all !!!

How you doing Kirsty I know you've had a tough few weeks and just want to tell you were all rooting for you to stay with it while you get your plumbing sorted x don't go bonkers But try make good choices too.

Is the temperature any better in bonne Scotland yet for our door fun and walks etc? Xx

Hi Kirsty how's it going? Are you having a better week so far . Are you still looking at selling your caravan? We haven't been up to ours in ages x

they were giving us an insulting price for it so decided to hang on to it for now - just could not be. Fussed with the hassle of trying to sell it privately

How's it going with the house?

Back