• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Near an airport yay..... We need a stallers thread an all !!! How you doing Kirsty I know you've had a tough few weeks and just want to tell you were all rooting for you to stay with it while you get your plumbing sorted x don't go bonkers But try make good choices too. Is the temperature any better in bonne Scotland yet for our door fun and walks etc? Xx

Alfie. If you start a stallers thread I will be sure to visit. Actually that's not a bad idea. Saves the new bird having to read all about our troubles on our various diaries xxx

Near an airport yay..... We need a stallers thread an all !!! How you doing Kirsty I know you've had a tough few weeks and just want to tell you were all rooting for you to stay with it while you get your plumbing sorted x don't go bonkers But try make good choices too. Is the temperature any better in bonne Scotland yet for our door fun and walks etc? Xx

Oh and it's still miserable here. But just an excuse former to be a couch potato. Not done any serious walking in months

Oh and it's still miserable here. But just an excuse former to be a couch potato. Not done any serious walking in months

Oi quick, sun's out today :)

Kirsty Hun give me a wave and I'll pay you a warm friend hug... You appear quieter the last few days. Please come on here, keep occupied and share the ups and downs honey xxx

Miss ya gal x

Kirsty Hun give me a wave and I'll pay you a warm friend hug... You appear quieter the last few days. Please come on here, keep occupied and share the ups and downs honey xxx Miss ya gal x

Thanks Alfie. A bit of a low. Fed up with the sound of my own voice moaning lol don't want to put a damper on every one else lol

Is fage that yoghurt I tried or is it something else??
Don't worry about moaning I would be too if I was leaking like the titanic for 10 months after forking out 5k!! X

Back