• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

I for one never tire of your voice sweetness :) get on and get posting you know its one of the magic keys to our success x x x x huge hugs soon be sorted x x x x

Ok. I'm going to log my food I am struggling big time with a low mood. I just can't wait to get this repair done - I have no energy. I am lethargic. I am falling asleep a lot. I have been eating loads of carbs and gluten. The gluten makes me very bloated and lethargic being celiac I shouldn't touch the stuff!!

Not exercising at all

Just in a yuk place right now. - feeling so so fat and ugly - and. Know that's all about perception. But none of my clothes are fitting!

Feel that is all I have been posting for months

Sorry girls

10.30 am atkins bar 230 cals 15g protien

Oh sorry Kirsty.
Do log your food intake here but I am so use myfitnesspall which is useful to calculate protein etc too.
you are beautiful! inside and out.

Ok that's now Atkins bar 230 cals 15g protien Man size mug home made tomato & basil soup Handful cherries
Cauliflour rice with chicken and bacon just now for tea

Last edited:
Man size?? That sounds impressive!!!
Moan away my friend, you have every reason to be hacked off..roll on the 22nd and lets hope that is the real start of your long journey

Try keep off yucky carbs as you know they make you tired. Just put yourself in damage mini ration mode till 22 xxx take it easy and bounce back like you know you will when you're ready x

How did you make your cauli rice. I need to learn this!!!! Lol

We can all get through the tough days together :) xx

So sorry to hear you are feeling low Kirsty, you always support people on here so moan all you like. Just try to do the best you can until the 22nd

Lynn x

Kirsty, this forum is here for exactly the reason you need it. You've been a support and incredibly thoughtful to everyone, let us have our turn to support you back. Don't stop venting on here. Xxxx

Ok. I'm going to log my food I am struggling big time with a low mood. I just can't wait to get this repair done - I have no energy. I am lethargic. I am falling asleep a lot. I have been eating loads of carbs and gluten. The gluten makes me very bloated and lethargic being celiac I shouldn't touch the stuff!! Not exercising at all Just in a yuk place right now. - feeling so so fat and ugly - and. Know that's all about perception. But none of my clothes are fitting! Feel that is all I have been posting for months Sorry girls 10.30 am atkins bar 230 cals 15g protien

So sorry I missed this earlier. Theres a reason you have had problems with weight loss hun, your band wasn't working, don't beat yourself up and please please don't ever worry about letting it all out on here.

Hugx. Tomorrow really is another day. :flowers:

Back