• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hope you are doing ok Kursty.

Thinking of you xx

I have tried sudocreem and E45. It's around my stomache apron and I have had it for months just trying to keep it clean etc. but nurse said it may be more than a sweat rash it may be bacterial and they want it treated before the op

Its quite common to get a fungal infection in skin folds. I have has these in the past, they clear up with Canesten cream. Does it weep? Or smell ?

Lol. Oh girls you are a tonic. So many suggestions for my weepy smelly belly PMSL xxx love you gals. I will see what the doc says tomorrow. If I have no luck I will try all your suggestions AT THE SAME TIME. Lol

Lol. Oh girls you are a tonic. So many suggestions for my weepy smelly belly PMSL xxx love you gals. I will see what the doc says tomorrow. If I have no luck I will try all your suggestions AT THE SAME TIME. Lol

Lol not sure if that is the best idea. :) But if it is weepy and smelly its fungal love. Hope doc gives you something.

Ps once you have got rid of it use your deodorant to stop a repeat by keeping the area dry.

Last edited:
Let us know how you get on. Does sound a bit fungal though. Xxxx

Yip fungal!

Got Lotriderm

Toot the bull by the horns and discussed how bad I am feeling emotionally. I am being referred back to the eating disorder team and she has doubled my anti depressant dose now taking 40mg of fluoxetine a day. Will wait till after my surgery toup the dose as I'm terrified of coming awake lol... My mother came awake during the c section to have me. I have come awake during a wisdom tooth extraction and the dentist told me it was the floxitine to blame

So that's the nanny smothered in the Lotriderm.... Here's hoping the fungal stuff gets sorted and my wee flower does not turn into a mushroom

Yip fungal! Got Lotriderm Toot the bull by the horns and discussed how bad I am feeling emotionally. I am being referred back to the eating disorder team and she has doubled my anti depressant dose now taking 40mg of fluoxetine a day. Will wait till after my surgery toup the dose as I'm terrified of coming awake lol... My mother came awake during the c section to have me. I have come awake during a wisdom tooth extraction and the dentist told me it was the floxitine to blame

Glad you got something hun. Shouldn't take long to clear it up now :). Keep some cream handy for any reoccurrence and use it as soon as any itch starts and not wait till it gets all smelly belly oozy.

Sounds like a sensible move waiting till after your op to up the meds, yoj tell that anaesthetist to make sure you are out lol.

The clinic also sounds like a good move, think you' e got yourself in a bad place through no fault of your own. Hope it gets better soon.

We need that coffee meet up.. Boy we have been lazy arranging that !

Hugx

So guys.....walk of shame here .... 12 stones 12 and three quarters today. On a liquid diet for the next two days to ensure that I do not gain that one and three quarter pounds which would take me to 13 stone :-(

I had so hoped to get under 12 for my surgery but it had just been an uphill struggle with my head space in afraid

Seven more sleeps :) it can't come quick enough now. I just hope they fill my band during surgery

Glad you got something hun. Shouldn't take long to clear it up now :). Keep some cream handy for any reoccurrence and use it as soon as any itch starts and not wait till it gets all smelly belly oozy. Sounds like a sensible move waiting till after your op to up the meds, yoj tell that anaesthetist to make sure you are out lol. The clinic also sounds like a good move, think you' e got yourself in a bad place through no fault of your own. Hope it gets better soon. We need that coffee meet up.. Boy we have been lazy arranging that ! Hugx
I will look forward to a wee meet up xx

I hope they fill it so big it looks like a rubber ring and you lose all that bloody weight! What a complete nightmare for you!!!! Nearly there x

Would you believe it.. Just out the shower, I thought I felt something stinging when I washed under my ladies.. Yes I have a blummin fungal infection starting.. Lmao

You are infectious missus :p

So guys.....walk of shame here .... 12 stones 12 and three quarters today. On a liquid diet for the next two days to ensure that I do not gain that one and three quarter pounds which would take me to 13 stone :-( I had so hoped to get under 12 for my surgery but it had just been an uphill struggle with my head space in afraid Seven more sleeps :) it can't come quick enough now. I just hope they fill my band during surgery

Bollox to that.I am a about to go out clothes shopping carrying nearly 16 stone.. walk of shame? Hun, think of where you are in the circumstances and dump those crappy self loathing feelings. Walk tall you have a lot to be proud of.

Or I will send someone round :p

Would you believe it.. Just out the shower, I thought I felt something stinging when I washed under my ladies.. Yes I have a blummin fungal infection starting.. Lmao You are infectious missus :p
I'm staying off this thread for a while then if your all contagious! Lol

Bollox to that.I am a about to go out clothes shopping carrying nearly 16 stone.. walk of shame? Hun, think of where you are in the circumstances and dump those crappy self loathing feelings. Walk tall you have a lot to be proud of. Or I will send someone round :p

As long as they arrive with a big cake. I'm hank
Marvin this morning :)

Back