• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Ha ha...I got out just in time. I was about to order the soaves 3 scoop ice cream desert - you kept me on the straight and narrow xxx

Well done. I always cave in on icecream. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Scales hit 11.st 8 this morning 2lb down. Won't stay there. I always drop and go right back up. But it was amazing to see

Hairdresser here. Discussing my thinning hair. My fringe is going. We will start there and add some layers. If that does not improve the look of my hair I will go short next time

Hairdresser saying a big difference since the last time she was here :-(

Scales hit 11.st 8 this morning 2lb down. Won't stay there. I always drop and go right back up. But it was amazing to see Hairdresser here. Discussing my thinning hair. My fringe is going. We will start there and add some layers. If that does not improve the look of my hair I will go short next time Hairdresser saying a big difference since the last time she was here :-(

Well done Kirsty!!! Have faith it will stay there...you have been very good the past week!! Looking forward to seeing ur hair!! I'm getting mines done xx

Happy birthday Sharon xxxx

Hope you live your hair

I hate mine. But hairdresser was right taking the rats tail fringe away has made it thicker looking

Not a very flattering photo. But here goes

Attachments

• image-3926252549.jpg
    image-3926252549.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 57
Looks lovely! I have short hair too, had to have it cut off first time around, and have always kept it short since then! Xxx

Happy birthday Sharon xxxx Hope you live your hair I hate mine. But hairdresser was right taking the rats tail fringe away has made it thicker looking Not a very flattering photo. But here goes

Aw thanks love! Yeah I like it..wish I had hairdresser for every day of the week lol!!

Your colour is lovely and it won't be long in growing again..but being short highlights your face and how much weight you have lost xx

Looking fantastic Kursty love nee hairstyle plus well done on the weight loss great ! Ps hope you got my last Pm i sent you in reply to your last one you sent me ! Xx

Hair looks super Kursty!.... And Wowie to that 2lb loss!... You can really see the weight loss from your old pic!... Your sister in law won't recognise you! :)

Hair looks great Kirsty. And a massive well done on the loss too. 11.8 fanflippingtastic. x

Kirsty 2lb loss and a lovely hair thickening hair cut! Yes please Mrs. You are looking fantastic.

Have u found that your hair is thinning then? I read that it can and nails brittle etc. How scary. I have extensions in mine so it's hard to tell if it's thinner. My hairs so thin anyway and that's the reason I have extensions, to thicken it all.
My next app is not till the 2nd feb, cannot wait. My hairdresser forgot to order hair and dec 8th was last time I had it done with very little Russian hair left to put in it its been a LONG time with little extensions... So I feel your pain with hair issues lovely.....

Anyway.. Big big big big hugs... You look beautiful xxxx ?

Aw thanks girls. I am looking so bloody old in that photo. No arguments or compliments there please. It's a simple fact that weight loss in the over 50s shows on the face :-(

My face has gone south along with the rest of me Kursty!.... I'm going to need a remortgage to sort this lot out!... Hey hum! :)

So met up with Wendy, my sis in law from AZ TODAY. WE ATE STARTING A PLANK CHALLENGE. Eek!! She is going to send me details. First couple of days are 15 seconds. Working up to two minutes lol. I
Must be mad!

Back