• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Haha..is your dog ok???

Im the other way around my fat is pulled by gravity downwards!!! Thats why i have issues with fitted trousers, they wont go over my thighs and hips but then hang off my waist!!
You have done so well...keep motivated, it motivates me too!
It will soon by 6 months since our ops...end of Feb for me!

I'm like you too Karina (albeit a heavier version). I have a tiny waist compared to hips and legs. If only we could mix and match.

Looking good hunni ..... i'm feeling same, all out of proportion..... hope its just a phase and the rest of our bodies catch up LOL

Haha..is your dog ok??? Im the other way around my fat is pulled by gravity downwards!!! Thats why i have issues with fitted trousers, they wont go over my thighs and hips but then hang off my waist!! You have done so well...keep motivated, it motivates me too! It will soon by 6 months since our ops...end of Feb for me!

Ha ha Karina. She's playing dead thinking I don't see her on the bed lol!

If you go into your messages go to the right hand side of message and swipe your finger right just under the date and delete will show up just press on it and that should get rid you have to do this to sent and in box

Kirsty your looking lovely. Your tiny little legs bless you.
Xxxx

Back