• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

This is me planking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 40
Mouse hope magpies photo explained it all lol

Maggie. I will do mine this evening though my elbows will be on the ground lol. I have no idea what is next???? I will google it lol

Oh god I happen to be a plank master!! I had a Pilates lesson years ago and she was astounded! I'm a total plank !!!

Planking while tipsy (pre-op).....now that's a challenge!!!!!

Omg Kirsty I bet your sister in law had such a shock when she saw you! Well done on the loss and you look truly amazing!!!! I love planking but by god it's hard!!!!! X x

Really loving the hair Kursty . It suits you to a T and makes your face appear thinner. Laughing at your planking challenge good luck on that one :rotflmao:

ROTFL!!!

Found a fab iphone app for planking. Seriously. But it has squats too!!! 50!! Ouch! Silly fool that I am I did both. Sore Chelsea buns tomorrow - crystals word for glutes lol:0)

Well I done my fifteen second plank. Tried to do some squats too but after my Sunday session I can hardly walk never mind squat. So done an impressive 5!!

Back