• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hi Kursty so so sorry your feeling sad! I understand totally. However i want to uplift you and say you can get back there its just thinking it through. They say most people put on a few Ibs around this time if year extra padding to keep warm. All the best with SW. It worked for me a few yrs back but left and undone all the hard work. Big big hugs keep strong because you are usually a strong lady! X

Hey chick Good luck with the SW And weighing once a week is the way to go, its a killer, after weighing daily for so long But it stops some of the binge madness, a treat if its lower, a binge if its higher I could use the scale madness to justify eating more, it definitely helps it a bit ( although today has been a binge fest tbh, I don't know why :( )

Oh babe it is just so hard xx

Back on track for the next couple of days to prepare for the wineekend ;-)

Kirsty, do they still do red / green days on slimming world. Years ago I lost well over 5 stone mainly doing their red plan.

You can do this girl and when you've done it - you'll get a hell of a sense of achievement. Xx

Bear. For the first time ever they have dropped the red and green days

There is an extra easy which is a mixture of both and a new protein and low carb Plan

Hi kirsty i hope you are doing well, i saw you have a fill booked...great news, i really hope it kicks in for you!!

Back