• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

You naughty girl you shouldn't charge so much, because your only half the woman lol, ( pressed before finished) you are looking great. I used to be addicted to wine so I had to stop buying it,it was hard but I kept out of the drinks lane in the supermarket if it wasn't there I couldn't drink it. It was a very hard thing to do because that was my rock my crutch anything went wrong I reached for a drink. I'm very surprised I was never stopped in the mornings and breathed tested. I'm not saying I had a drink problem or that I drove while drunk, just it was my biggest vice. And I never thought about the next day and driving, there is so much about the effect the next day now. I had a small bottle the other day, the very small ones and I have to say I didn't enjoy it one bit so I won't be having any more I'd rather have tea lol how we change. But your are doing so well sometimes we just need time out. Sending hugs.

Last edited:
Happy 6 months hunni :) the photos are fab and just shows how far you've come in such a short space of time...... booze is the devil and weakens our resolve..... i rarely drink these days...... i just don't enjoy that felling any more...... i purchased alcohol for Christmas..one drink and the rest sits in the kitchen untouched lol

I personally think if its that closely linked to food and weight just try to avoid it.... is it worth all the beating up and little self worth that follows along behind??? ok easy said than done if your a social butterfly like yourself :) but really is it worth all that self harm and torment?? Like Mrs Q says try a limit ......once a week or once a month

In the meantime sweetness lift that chin up high and see how beautifully amazing you really are :)

x x x x x x x

Happy six months hun your looking amaze! The elusive wine! I don't drink much now mainly because it weakens my resolve. Doesn't matter that you've had a treat just work at getting back on track now x x

Hi Kirsty, how are you feeling today? I fully understand about trying not to have the alcohol, I think along with chocolate it is always going to be one of my demons that I have to fight on a daily basis. Emotional eating and drinking is such a powerful battle. Take care xx

Was disappointed never reached the TRIGG point on the peak. The snow was becoming thicker the higher we climbed. Good a decision to abandon about 45 minutes from the summit ;-(

We are heading to the top of the hill in the background. It was amazing how easy it was for me. Before surgery it was a real slog hauling those extra lbs up any incline

Attachments

• image-1099777771.jpg
    image-1099777771.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 38
Fabulous achievement! Go you! xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Kirsty, how are you feeling today? I fully understand about trying not to have the alcohol, I think along with chocolate it is always going to be one of my demons that I have to fight on a daily basis. Emotional eating and drinking is such a powerful battle. Take care xx

Kerry. Lovely to hear from you. How are you getting on?

:wow: Kursty you look absolutly amazing hun & well done on reaching your 6 month surgeryversary too :D

WOW Kursty your a walking machine!.... Amazing achievement and you look stunning in your pics!.... What a tiny bum! :) ... Well done hun you have done Sooo well in only 6 months! :) x

Back