• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Are you ok Kirsty?! Did you get back down that hill ok?!??

I'm cool. It was only a GRAHAM 2000ft. Heading up a CORBETT 2500ft before hitting the big boys the MUNROS 3000ft and over. Nevis is 4,600 ft

I love, love, love hill walking. I love the burn, the heaving lungs and the blisters and sore legs lol. What a sicko eh!

I bet Graham and Munro enjoyed you climbing all over them!! it must have been vigorous if you got blisters!!

Summer will be here soon, Im looking forward to some walking, I hate the cold Im not hardcore like you.

How are you getting on since that last fill??

Are you ready for AZ?? I bet you cant wait...

I bet Graham and Munro enjoyed you climbing all over them!! it must have been vigorous if you got blisters!! Summer will be here soon, Im looking forward to some walking, I hate the cold Im not hardcore like you. How are you getting on since that last fill?? Are you ready for AZ?? I bet you cant wait...

Ha Ha Karina. In Scotland you have to be a wee bit hard core Or you would only be outdoors for a few months of the year. We had snow today at lunchtime

Mum suitcase is out and. I have a pa ir of size 14 super skinny jeans packed away :) :)

Hi Kirsty
Pleased you are doing well.

Hope the weather picks up by the 23rd March, thats when hubby and me go to Castle Douglas for the week.

Not long for you going to Arizona now.

Take Care xx

Hi Kirsty Pleased you are doing well. Hope the weather picks up by the 23rd March, thats when hubby and me go to Castle Douglas for the week. Not long for you going to Arizona now. Take Care xx

Thanks Elaine. Castle Douglas is lovely I have done some work there

Hope your continuing to do well xx

Hi Kirsty
Hope your well.

Can I ask, do you think by going to a slimming club its helping you, I was wondering if I should think about doing this.

Take Care xx

It let me get rid of my scales and stop torturing myself with daily weighing. Been for 4 weeks and lost 1.5lb, 1lb and 1.5lb over the three weigh ins. Not really stuck strictly to diet but I do think it has helped. The SW plan is a great plan -

Back