• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Thank you Kirsty,

Going to have a look into this today, I have been ok so far today with eating.
Got weighed this morning still 16 1/2 stone, been this for a few weeks now.

Take Care xx

Hi Karina
Was doing ok on your food intake, then half term for school came along and I think I have gone to pot. Ha Ha.

Take Care xx

NO INTERNET Sorry girls my internet is playing up. I think I need a new router. We have by infinity which is normally brilliant but not this past fortnight will catch up with all your diaries over the next couple of days Went shopping for my AZ trip next Tuesday. Got a couple of pairs of crop trousers size 14, got some super skinny jeans out of new look this week too also size 14. and picked up a few tops. My trip last June I was wearing size 22 Food not been good this week. Think I am feeling a bit of pressure over getting some pounds off for my trip and think I may have done the opposite. Have a girlie day out tomorrow then planning to hit it hard next week. I only have 1.5lb to hit 4 stone loss and would love to hot that goal before I go I hope you are all doing great my cyber friends.....very special friends indeed. Once I am back I will turn my attention to our get together on 20th June xxxx

22 to 14 is a fantastic achievement Kirsty. I think it's slowly and surely in our case. X

Well that's the end of March and I my weight had started to move downwards if only slowly

August -21
September -9
October -12
November -6
December Stayed the same
January - 1 and quarter
February -4

Here hoping for another few pounds in March

Great,loss your doing fantastic slow is better than fast I think it brings less problems to the body . Well done

Had my hair done today. Good news hairdresser said I have lots of wee short hairs coming in all over my head. Thank goodness!

Back