• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Well that's the end of March and I my weight had started to move downwards if only slowly August -21 September -9 October -12 November -6 December Stayed the same January - 1 and quarter February -4 Here hoping for another few pounds in March

You can do it, you're doing great!!!

Oh magic!! We have had a bit here but its not settled..thank god, I had to get my car in for a service this morning so wasnt too chuffed to see snow!!
Roll on summer...
Ive seen a few lambs around now so thats a good sign

Kirsty flying yo to Glasgow sat 25th or sun 26th April depends if sister can do but deffo Sunday and take that is the Monday night and fly back Tuesday am xxx

Hi Kirsty
Well done on the weight loss, really doing well now.
Size 14 from 22, they won't know you when they see you, not long now untill the 10th.

Snow picture looks good.:D

Take care. xxxx

Hi the Sunday or the monday would be fantastic... Whichever better for you... I know you do loads of walking weekends so you certainly pick xxx week how exciting x

Hi Kirsty
How are you feeling now, any better.

If I dont catch up with you before the 10th, have a lovely holiday.
Looking forward to the photos.

Take Care xxxx

Hi guys. Sorry not been on here. I have been crazy busy at work and had a horrible rotten cold. I finished up at work tonight for my annual leave. I have two weeks off yay!

Went to SW and gained half a pound :-( but I have arranged with the leader to weigh in at another class on Monday before I head off to Arizona on Tuesday morning so hopefully get that off and even another half pound would be great. This weight loss is soooo slow now. It's wearing me down

I have a busy couple of days ahead of me and a shopping list of all the uk goodies to go in the case for my family. Need to get some laundry done and still not decided what I am taking or travelling in

I'm thinking a wee blazer my step daughter bought me out of mango for Xmas. Not had it on yet. I'm wearing size 16 jeans for comfort....long journey lol. Not sure whether to wear a wee pair of navy tommy HF pumps or tan guess ankle boots. I will probably have 10 different outfits on before deciding. All I know is I'm a whole load smaller than when I travelled out 9 months ago ;-)

So I hope you are all well and I will catch up with your diaries over the next couple of days xxx

I read or heard the other day that people become ill when they have holidays because the are running around like headless chickens the body goes into over drive, you then go on holiday and the body reacts by going into a short of shock so it becomes unwell. The trick apparently is have a day or two relaxing before you go on holiday to relax if that makes sense that way it's a gradual thing lol so don't be over doing it lol

Hi guys. Sorry not been on here. I have been crazy busy at work and had a horrible rotten cold. I finished up at work tonight for my annual leave. I have two weeks off yay! Went to SW and gained half a pound :-( but I have arranged with the leader to weigh in at another class on Monday before I head off to Arizona on Tuesday morning so hopefully get that off and even another half pound would be great. This weight loss is soooo slow now. It's wearing me down I have a busy couple of days ahead of me and a shopping list of all the uk goodies to go in the case for my family. Need to get some laundry done and still not decided what I am taking or travelling in I'm thinking a wee blazer my step daughter bought me out of mango for Xmas. Not had it on yet. I'm wearing size 16 jeans for comfort....long journey lol. Not sure whether to wear a wee pair of navy tommy HF pumps or tan guess ankle boots. I will probably have 10 different outfits on before deciding. All I know is I'm a whole load smaller than when I travelled out 9 months ago ;-) So I hope you are all well and I will catch up with your diaries over the next couple of days xxx

Kirsty in sorry you gained half a pound but you will get it off!!! My weeks been weird with food not being well so I'm not looking forward to Saturday's weigh in!!

I'm so excited for you going on your travels! Bet your so excited!!! I'm sure iv asked before but did u get a wee upgrade!? That will make the longer trip more bearable!!

You have come a long way in your journey, although your not exactly where you want to be, you still look fantastic!!!
Oh and I think the pumps maybe better for you as slip on off easier incase feet swell up!! Xx

Haha pigs trotters!!!!!
Wear the pumps!! It's my hands that blow up !!
I'm sure you are going to have an amazing time, get away and enjoy yourself!! X

Don't forget the flight socks. My legs swell to epic proportions when flying.

Hope you have a fabulous time Kirsty, you deserve it. Xx

Thanks girls xx

Sharon. I am flying BA. I added 79k avios points to the cost of my flight to buy a world traveller plus journey and one cabin class to business class on the way home. Have a flat bed on the return journey ;-)

Thanks girls xx Sharon. I am flying BA. I added 79k avios points to the cost of my flight to buy a world traveller plus journey and one cabin class to business class on the way home. Have a flat bed on the return journey ;-)

Awww fab! That's the way to do it!!!

I'm world traveller plus both ways..would love business class on the way home but not sure how the avios thing works..does there need to be rewards available to get them?? X

Back