• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hi Kirsty
Not long to go, yes were the shoes a lot better.
Pleased your colds on the mend.
Have a lovely weekend xx

Hi Bear
Swollen legs: If you only get them with flying try this 4 days before you go, and twice a day while you are there. Morning and Night.
Have a look on you tube, for the Magic of Dry Body Brush Massage
You Brush from your feet up to your heart ect, its good for the Lymph glands, and rub Arnica Gel after

If you have swollen legs all the time, give it a try morning and night and see if its makes a difference.

Everyone have a good weekend xx

Had a great day out yesterday. A hen day. Went to Arta and started the afternoon with a 'chocolate making masterclass' OMG! I ate so much hot gooey chocolate, fillings, marshmallows I felt really sick lol - but my chocolates turned out amazing like something out if thorntons lol. This chocolate was all being washed down with a nice red wine (or two, or three) We then had a gorgeous meal. It was all very civilised - I headed home around 10pm. The night club down the stairs was opening at 11 (who goes out at 11pm)? I really enjoyed my day with lovely friends. I am missing the wedding as my hotel is booked in Fort William that day as I am planning to do Ben Nevis So hoping to still get that pesky little half pound gain off and maybe another wee half or 1lb as I have been supergood for a few days and will be again today and tomorrow before my weigh in

OH it sounds Like a brilliant day Kirsty!.... Sounds like you found a new skill to... Chocolatier!... That could be the Xmas gifts sorted come December! :)

If i made chocolates they would look like sheep turds!!! Well done on your thorntons success!!! Chocolate making would be dangerous for me, i still love the stuff!

Back