• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

My hike this morning The Sonoran desert south mountain park. Hot, hot. Hot!!! Just loving hanging out with my wee brother

Attachments

• image-1609318490.jpg
    image-1609318490.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 55
Looks amazing, enjoy your holiday

Hit the shops yesterday. Guess what. I couldn't be bothered. Went into Levi store. No luck. Went into coach. They had amazing discounts. Nothing took my fancy. Called my brother to tell him I was done and while I was waiting for him I went into Michael Kors...... Bam! Whole budget blown on a dress and a handbag lol

I actually think I am shopped out! Everything I took in my case is new out of necessity - I have been shopping for weeks and have shopping fatigue lol

I had some stuff left behind from previous trips. Undies, a couple of dresses. They are huge! I will post some pics. A great before and after clothes comparison

Quiet day today hanging by the pool. Jeep safari up in Sedona tomorrow. Outdoor Tempe festival Sunday. Sedona is stunning. Gorgeous red canyons. Very spiritual. Previously I have visited one of the spiritual vortexes. The winds all meet together. Very eeiry and atmospheric.

It's half six in the morning and I have been wide awake for hours. I'm never very great at the jet lag stuff lol bin starving but don't want to wake up the household rummaging about the kitchen. ;-)

Have a good day folks xx

Wow it all sounds and looks amazing Kirsty!.... The Kors stuff sounds fab!... Well done for treating yourself, you deserve it!!!.... Super skinny pics, your looking beautiful hun! Xx

Love the photos different hiking gear over there Kirsty
You look absolutely amazing, I AZ really suite's you.

I love the sound of the spiritual vortexes, would love to go there. Very much my thing.

Have a great day, take care xxxx

Kirsty you look fabulous in your pic, you really do. X

Girls this is a picture of me today in the dress I left at my brothers from last May. Size 24 out of marks and spen

Attachments

• image-883791219.jpg
    image-883791219.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 56
My wee small handbag

So much for being all shopped out. I went to designer shoe warehouse today and bought 5 pairs of shoes. Each pair more gorgeous than the next. That is Defo me finished. Hit the plastic harder than I intended lol

Attachments

• image-1617004450.jpg
    image-1617004450.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 42
Love the dress and the shoes so sexy. what a difference in the one you left behind bet you is feeling good :)

Back