• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Aw thanks girls. You mean I should not have the first one taken in lol. Think I might keep it as a reminder as I have not kept anything big

Wow! Love looking at old clothes......your new stuff looks gorgeous! Love love love the shoes! I'm a real shoe girl! Xxx

Oh it must have soooo good not to wear that old dress.
Your new outfit looks fantastic! Enjoy wearing it, every minute of it. You worked hard to get to this look and you deserve it!

Firstly your new outfit is A-MAZ-ING!!!!

Secondly, if you ever feel down about your progress just look at that pic of you in your old dress and see how much you've achieved!!! Fantastic visual motivation to shake off those demons :)

It's so wonderful Kirsty to see the HUGE difference in that old dress!... Amazing! You should Deffo keep it. :) ..... I LOVE your new dress shoes and bag! We want pictures of you wearing them of course!... Shoes are so sexy! :) xx

Wow I love your new outfit, and the shoes are gorgeous.

Bet your family where amazed, when you put your big dress on.
Pack it in your case and fetch it home.

Take care xx

Had an amazing day at Sedona yesterday. The jeep safari was just EXTREME. We used to have a grand Cherokee jeep when we towed a tourer so I am s big fan of these workhorses. I remember someone saying to me our jeep would take you up the side of a mountain!! Well yesterday one did!!! I was bricking it!!!

Sedona was of course stunning. Lovely wee town. Was a sacred place to the native Americans and still draws a lot of spiritual minded people. Loads of healers and Palm readers aura artists etc. never made it to any of the spiritual vortexes this visit bit have in the past and the energy from them is defo different So during the tour we visited a huge sink hole....very scary! And some sacred pools which hold water all year round. Very unique in Arizona

Stopped of at a world famous pie store on the way home. I was hungry and was expecting a steak pie or mince round!!!! Of course it was pies of the cherry and pecan variety...duh!! Had a coconut cream pie was ok! Been going to America for 20 odd years and I have managed to avoid a slice of pie up till now lol

Was so stuffed by the time I got home it was wine and a couple of bowls of tortilla chips for tea. Only have one pair of trousers which are comfortable now. I have a lot of hard work to do when I get home :-( but I am enjoying it right now ;-)

Have a good day ya all xx

A wee photo of my family. Minus the 16 year old who had a big rugby game to play which he couldn't miss. They are SO outdoors lol. My brother sister in law and I are heading out for a five mile hike into the desert foothills in half an hour so I better get out of bed. It's 7.30am here

Attachments

• image-1634893013.jpg
    image-1634893013.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 43
Back