• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Glad your home safe n sound hunni...... forget that wee gain.... holidays are meant to be enjoyed :) and it sounds like you've had an amazing time...just look at those old clothes for a gentle remind just how far you've come x x x x

Looking great in those photos Kirsty! And sounds like you had a fab time. Welcome back!

That holiday excess will disappear in no time.

It was a holiday Kirsty. Home now, reinvigorated and ready to get back to the 11's. Come on girl, you can do this. X

Welcome back Kirsty ... of course it's a bit of retention but you also need to enjoy yourself a little bit sometime. Back to the regime now though hun :p

Hey Kirsty .... Me and thee with our ups and downs lol

Well know this my lovely im ready to rock and roll again and get fit so come on wee skinny legs and lets get going again x

Hope your keeping ok hunni ...... listen to the wise words you speak to everyone else hun and get back here for some good old fashioned moral support.... past is past, all we can do is move forwards now..........come on i'm with you too x x x x lets kick butt together x x x

You guys 'get' me more than my closest real non cyber friends or family. Yea I'm hiding out lol

A wee photo from the wedding. Stunning venue

Attachments

• image-370160453.jpg
    image-370160453.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 62
Ha ha my mate just posted on Facebook "what's with Lindsay's face'"

Her husband posted "he's just pulled that young bird"

Nice NSV

Ha ha my mate just posted on Facebook "what's with Lindsay's face'" Her husband posted "he's just pulled that young bird" Nice NSV

Haha!..... How Brilliant Kirsty!.... You look a million dollars Mrs!.... Just love your dress and your hair looks lush! Xx

Look at those pins !!! omg those shoes are amazing.... you look a million dollars hunni ...no point hiding out sweetness.........we know where you are LOL come on gal chin up and back on it.... i'm back with it together we CAN :) x x x x huge hugs lovely to see you post and gorgeous pics thanks for sharing x x x x

Back