• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

He eventually turned up and was very amusing and more than a bit scrummy. Parsnips were neither mentioned nor consumed but now I've just shown him out, I'm more than a bit drunk (on two whiskies - the shame) and I have just over four hours before I need to get up for work. Sigh.

He eventually turned up and was very amusing and more than a bit scrummy. Parsnips were neither mentioned nor consumed but now I've just shown him out, I'm more than a bit drunk (on two whiskies - the shame) and I have just over four hours before I need to get up for work. Sigh.

The big question is
Will you be seeing him again x

Thankyou!:)

As to seeing him again... Not sure. I'm looking for a bit of a laugh, whereas I suspect he is looking for the mother of his future babies. Still, I've had worse dates, and I wouldn't be averse to a night on the tiles with a fit Ozzie! x

Thankyou!:)

As to seeing him again... Not sure. I'm looking for a bit of a laugh, whereas I suspect he is looking for the mother of his future babies. Still, I've had worse dates, and I wouldn't be averse to a night on the tiles with a fit Ozzie! x

There's plenty of fish in the sea. You enjoy your fishing x

I don't want to make you all jealous - but I've got pea and ham soup tonight!!!

And not a hell of a lot else more to say.

How is everyone?

Back