• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Thanks for all these suggestions girls x

I have Mr Galloway's phone number and email address - I have already emailed him. But assured him any response would be without prejudice and completely confidential So cannot comment on his response. But I do believe he had completely retired. But I will certainly ask about his peer

Thanks for all these suggestions girls x I have Mr Galloway's phone number and email address - I have already emailed him. But assured him any response would be without prejudice and completely confidential So cannot comment on his response. But I do believe he had completely retired. But I will certainly ask about his peer
Yes. Cannot remember who but someone, might have been Mr Stuart told me he had fully retired. I expect you might have googled him but just case here is Mr Stuarts profile http://www.privatehealth.co.uk/doct...ionals/general-surgery/robert-stuart/profile/

Kirsty if me Galloway won't come out of retirement for you don't forget he "touched" you and you will have to report it now!!! Should get him in the hospital in no time!
Mondays a new week! X

Ah Karina. You never let me down lol. But I was expecting something totally different. Maybe on the angle of my having his telephone number. Lol. But you like to keep me on
My toes xxxx

Hi Kirsty I've just caught up with your thread. How are you getting on and when do you think you will be having your revision?

I've decided to investigate my own procedure and my sleeves performance as well. There is no way I can stay the same for virtually 6 months especially as I go to the gym and don't really drink much. I know I got a poor functioning metabolism but this is barmy.

I have booked a private scan for next Tuesday and I'm to have the whole thing scrutinised

You never know I may end up needing another piggin op too lol x surgery buddies lol

Xxx

I don't think this is what we had in mind when we said we were following the same WLS path. Lol

Hope you get a better outcome than me

Won't know anything till a week on thursday. Surgeon wants me to do another fill test then see him straight after

Hey low carbers out there. Tesco are doing cauliflour rice and corgette pasta ready prepared at 3 for 2. This stuff is amazing. But just to much faffing about to prepare from scratch. So I for one stocked up

Attachments

• image-370177571.jpg
    image-370177571.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 46
Lol it's great I love it mines a stand alone one with suckers on to keep it in place on the worktop x I have spiraliser courgette and carrot so far x

Back