• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hi Kirsty, hope you're having a lovely time away and that the sun's still shining. It's been chucking it down all day today. Not great, cause I was at a bbq :D:p

Take care lovely xxx

Had a wee girlie night with some of my doggie dudes - no long walks today for us lol no actually had to go out and buy some bigger clothes as I had not s thing to wear which was not welded to me. So size 16s

Attachments

• image-3736304043.jpg
    image-3736304043.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 56
looking lovely as always Mrs :) I too have been searching out he looser stuff lol I think that in itself make your feel better, rather than something tight...... just remember its only for a blink of an eye lol band will be sorted soon and back to the winning ways :) x x x x mawhhhhhh

Girls I feel massive. I m back in black and wearing tent like cover ups. You can see how bloated and round my face is. And check out that double chin lol

Funny how sitting at 12.6 on the way down I felt a million dollars....on the way back up I feel like bessy Bunter!!!

Attachments

• image-1258144820.jpg
    image-1258144820.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 60
Got to say though all of us look really fit and healthy. We all hill walks and all that scots must and rain Must be good for the complexion lol

No Bessie Bunter in that photo. Some of us would love to be 12.6 :p

You are so cruel to yourself. You look really fantastic. Just accept it... what double chin? I enlarged the photo, no evidence whatsoever.
You look really good Kirsty.

I did the same and it's the smallest invisible double chin I've ever seen, you look great and such a lovely smile

taking pop shots at ourselves before someone else has the chance is all so common in gals like us !!! take all these lovely words....... they are all spoken in all honesty and truth :) your beauty shines from within ..... suck in the compliments and stand tall ...... this time last year you would have killed to be where you are now :) x x x x x

I know girls. Thanks!

I just so want to get back to this. 11.7

But you know I didn't even really appreciate being there as all I wanted was the 10s. What an Ass! I would love to be back there today ;-)

Attachments

• image-1927746474.jpg
    image-1927746474.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 64
You really are hard on yourself you are beautiful and you've done amazingly well. X take some time see how far you've come! X x

Wish there was something I could say that would make you feel better. The reality is that your band is faulty so it's not surprising that you've had a gain - pretty stressful all round. But you are still smaller than when you started this journey and when things are resolved you'll get back on the wagon and be smaller still. If it any consolation I've had a dreadful weekend food wise too! Haven't eaten so much crap since I was sleeved. Have stalled for the first time and it's messing with my head!

Sorry. That (my) comment was really insensitive. :-(
Dont be daft, I wasnt offended. Just stating the obvious for all to see. :) Maybe we all fall foul of this at sometime when it comes to ourselves but, seriously hun, 12.6 is not bessie bunter territory. Hug yourself a bit x.

Last edited:
Back