• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

So... I was walking up the high street today and I have a summer dress on.... What occurred to me was
A. My thighs no longer need cream to stop them getting sore

B. I wasn't sweating with wringing wet hair

C. I had several men smile at me with one saying hi, I actually looked behind me lol

Now put that against our little stall stage... Priceless really because I actually realised how far we've ALL come together. We're all wearing clothes several sizes smaller and healthier.

Now let's all take just a moment to see all the wins we have had since our surgery x

Now...., let's make some more of those nice thoughts by staying positive x keep going girls and guys x

So... I was walking up the high street today and I have a summer dress on.... What occurred to me was A. My thighs no longer need cream to stop them getting sore B. I wasn't sweating with wringing wet hair C. I had several men smile at me with one saying hi, I actually looked behind me lol Now put that against our little stall stage... Priceless really because I actually realised how far we've ALL come together. We're all wearing clothes several sizes smaller and healthier. Now let's all take just a moment to see all the wins we have had since our surgery x Now...., let's make some more of those nice thoughts by staying positive x keep going girls and guys x

Aww I thought that about the cream the other day!!! It's amazing all the little things we forget!!!

Well done Alfie!!! X

God you are kinky!!! Rubbing cream on your thighs and going out in the street!! That's almost a perversion in yorkshire!!

Ah Kirsty, sorry things have been a bit up and down. Thinking of you xx

Kirsty your back hooorraaay.... Well done girl and yes your a resilient Glaswegian girl... Nothing keeps you down for long. Keep positive lovely lady x I'm thinking about another trip to the gorgeous Glasgow !!! I never saw the hills etc only the city which was awesome ..... I'll need to look at diary and think when, I'd like a log cabin or something x if you know of anything let me know x

Kirsty your back hooorraaay.... Well done girl and yes your a resilient Glaswegian girl... Nothing keeps you down for long. Keep positive lovely lady x I'm thinking about another trip to the gorgeous Glasgow !!! I never saw the hills etc only the city which was awesome ..... I'll need to look at diary and think when, I'd like a log cabin or something x if you know of anything let me know x
Drumsynie estate

If you want to come up to Scotland i will drive you up to Loch Lomond or the Trossacs. Would join you for a night on a log cabin no probs if I had an invite ;-)

Your sounding a bit brighter, so pleased was getting a bit worried.

Even though we all dont know one another, or we know or seen a few of us.
It very much seems like a little family of friends on here, all looking out for one another.

take care lovely lady xxxx

Now I am off to do the school run

So... I was walking up the high street today and I have a summer dress on.... What occurred to me was
A. My thighs no longer need cream to stop them getting sore

B. I wasn't sweating with wringing wet hair

C. I had several men smile at me with one saying hi, I actually looked behind me lol

Now put that against our little stall stage... Priceless really because I actually realised how far we've ALL come together. We're all wearing clothes several sizes smaller and healthier.

Now let's all take just a moment to see all the wins we have had since our surgery x

Now...., let's make some more of those nice thoughts by staying positive x keep going girls and guys x

OMG just realised my thighs dont rub together either after reading this post :8855: x

Hi Kursty

The days are ticking by so not long now till your op really. Did you want a little meet up before then or wait until you have recovered ? Even if its just for coffee and a blether. I have a feeling I was supposed to start a thread on that.. Oops I can still do it if you think its worth it.

Wont be long now, you've being flying solo long enough hugx

#thighgapsherewecome

Hi Kirsty

How are doing, not long to wait now.
Just think when it's done how much weight you will loose, because you have come all this way on your own really, without a band which is amazing.

have a lovely weekend xx

Back