• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

At the van with friends. A bit of party time. Seeing a spiritualist for an hours session tomorrow looking forward to that

9 sleeps girls. Can't wait. I have my pre op assessment on Tuesday morning

Had my pre op today so unless there is anything that shows up in the next few days looks like I'm good to go next Wednesday!!!! Yay!!!!

I have a rash (plenty scope there for you Karina lol)

I tried to get a go appointment as the hospital want to see it cleared up or at least less angry looking for the op. Couldn't get an appointment. Will be chapping the surgery door at 8.30 tomorrow as we have a same day appointment system. Need to get something stronger than the e45 I have been using

good to hear about the appointment Kirsty, really pleased for you.

sorry for the rash, have you tried sudocream? hope it will clear up.

I have tried sudocreem and E45. It's around my stomache apron and I have had it for months just trying to keep it clean etc. but nurse said it may be more than a sweat rash it may be bacterial and they want it treated before the op

Get some hibiscrub on it Kirsty. Shower with it for the next few days and see if that helps. Could also use a 1% hydrocortisone. X

oh poor you. this weather does not help either - it is grey but humid here.

yes sudocream will not do. hope the doctor will prescribe the magic lotion.

x

Oh god a sweaty belly rash!!!! Not happy with just a leaky band you also have a belly rash!!

I've got everything crossed for you I really have! Let's hope this is the real start for you xx

Had my pre op today so unless there is anything that shows up in the next few days looks like I'm good to go next Wednesday!!!! Yay!!!!

I have a rash (plenty scope there for you Karina lol)

I tried to get a go appointment as the hospital want to see it cleared up or at least less angry looking for the op. Couldn't get an appointment. Will be chapping the surgery door at 8.30 tomorrow as we have a same day appointment system. Need to get something stronger than the e45 I have been using

Get some cotton Kirsty (old shirt will do) make sure its clean....wash affected area, dry with hairdryer and place the cotton between the skin fold.... clean cotton every day or a couple of times a day, no cream needed :) can you tell I've had years of angry rashes LOL mine always flare up when i'm run down too x x x x x

Hope your doing grand :) x x x x

Back