• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Well well well that dress and shoes look amazing and I'm not surprised cause your figures lovely and you got good legs from all that walking xxx lovely place a heritage house or castle ?? Right up my alley x

Wow that place looks gothic...i was actually scared for a minute!!
You look great...absolutely great...lyndsey looks like he has just been cattle proded!
Your hair looks nice too!!! Keep positve about your weight loss, its never easy, it never will be but you look fantastic x

That's me back from SW. +4.5lb since my weigh in before my hols. Will get that off in two weeks :)

SO dropped 3 of the 7lb gain this week

Alfie. It's ARTA a posh night club in Glasgow City centre

I was there 3 weeks ago for a hen do as well. Not for this bride though. I am missing that wedding as I'm climbing Ben Nevis the day of the wedding

They hire out parts of it for functions. It's is gorgeous

That's me back from SW. +4.5lb since my weigh in before my hols. Will get that off in two weeks :)

SO dropped 3 of the 7lb gain this week

Fantastic loss well done x

Hi Kirsty

Bit late but well come home, and doing well getting rid of the pounds.

Great photo's of you and your family, and I love your dress and shoes, yes girl you are looking good.

Have a lovely weekend, take care xxxx

Hi Kirsty Bit late but well come home, and doing well getting rid of the pounds. Great photo's of you and your family, and I love your dress and shoes, yes girl you are looking good. Have a lovely weekend, take care xxxx

Thanks Willow. Still got some xatching up to do ;-(

Struggling to get back on track xx

So opened up our static down in Powfoot on the Solway. Bleeding freezing, gale force winds. Supposed to be here till Monday but decided if no improvement tomorrow will hit the road north to home

Having a wee wine and a nibble tonight

Looking forward to meeting up with Sharon on Monday

Hope you are all well xx

Last Monday we went to Powfoot in Annan, because we stayed in Carlise on the Sunday.
While we was in Powfoot we called at the Queenbury Bay caravan park, to have a look around.
Different weather to last weekend.

Your rainbows are amazing in Scotland, saw 2 never see any in Yorkshire.

Have a lovely weekend xxxx

Kursty just caught up with your posts.... Stop doing yourself down! You are absolutely stunning!!

Back