• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Had a very dry toned call from our static site today to say that during the gales last night our bunker has blown away, imploded and our belongings are scattered about. Only hope we have not caused damage to any other vans :-(

OMG Kirsty, I hope every things ok, and you haven't lost anything.
Will you have to drive down and find out, or will maintenance be there to sort it. On the other hand, a lovely view from your caravan.

You would love Derbyshire, some lovely place to visit.
We go there often.

Take care, less us know how you get on. xx

Willow I will call in the morning to check Was a bit shocked. These bunkers are heavy duty. We opted to install our own and probably not secured as well as if the site maintenance guys had done it. But saved several hundred pounds by putting our own on

Bleeping winds. Hope all is okay and not too much damage caused. :fingerscrossed: there is none apart from the bunker. ... Crazy thing is I slept through the whole night never heard bloomin thing!!

Hey kirsty i thinkyour bunker has just blown past my house...and guess what...Mr Galloway was inside it!!!!

My sort of day today. Mad chocolate fest!!! don't even have a sweet tooth. What's that all about???

Attachments

• image-2904784592.jpg
    image-2904784592.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 41
My sort of day today. Mad chocolate fest!!! don't even have a sweet tooth. What's that all about???

Ha ha that made me laugh :)

And oh so familiar - though I have for the most part resisted the dreaded chocolate post op (choc digestives don't count, do they?)

Hi Kirsty
Hope everything ok at Caravan, and not to much damage.

Easter eggs hmmmmm.

Have a good day xxxx

Can't find summer trip at moment.

There is a Wetherspoons in between Newton Street and Lever Street, which is about 5 mins from Piccadilly Station.
If thats any good for the meet up, then you can ether have coffee, drink etc.

China Town for you and Sharon, its only about 10 mins from your hotel. Great restaurants.

I'm hogging your site haha Take care

Back