• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

oh chocolate...mmm....ive had a kit kat chunky again today...I love them...and its easter, chocolate everywhere!!

Girls I have had the day from hell at A&E with Lindsay. He was staggering go about this morning. Took him to GP Referred to hospital. Heart issues - if not Easter weekend would have stayed in. To be re admitted next week. Hey ho A bit stressed girls xx hope your all good

Girls I have had the day from hell at A&E with Lindsay. He was staggering go about this morning. Took him to GP Referred to hospital. Heart issues - if not Easter weekend would have stayed in. To be re admitted next week. Hey ho A bit stressed girls xx hope your all good

Oh no Kirsty!!! :( that sounds awful....hope they get to the bottom of it quickly!!! I can imagine be stressfull weekend but keep him calm! Be thinking about you guys!! Keep us posted xx

Oh no I hope he is ok, that could mean some tests!! Maybe this will make him think about his own health and his lifestyle. My dad had a heart bypass at 56, that made him change his eating and smoking!
All the best x

Stay strong Kirsty. Hopefully everything can be sorted nice and speedily. X

Hope all is ok! Holler if they bombard you with 'stuff'.....I'll try and translate! Xx

Thinking of you both Kursty x

Just caught up with your diary Kirsty!.... I'm so sorry to hear Lindsay is unwell... Hoping you get some answers soon and that he is feeling a bit better! Sending big hugs to you! Xx

Back