• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

WLD, Its hard not to weigh in isnt it?!, if like me you have wanted this for a long time then dammit of course we want to see the weight come off! lol Val,Your dietician said exactly the same as mine, so yes prob best to stay away from the scales for now...I couldnt do it tho :sigh: till i put that 3lb on then hid them away for last 10 days or so, damn things :rolleyes:

It is really hard! So far touching wood as I say this I have got a loss this week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed until Monday! I haven't had a meeting with the dietician yet hoping I get a call for one soon. Would be good to see if we are going about things the right way x x

Good luck WLD xx and hope you get the dietician call soon.

I waited 3 weeks for mine, then the nurse called and said " hi, youre having your Op on sunday arent you?" Err no, i said, I had it done 3 weeks ago! lol she was so embarrassed... I got a call from dietician few days later, you can always give them a nudge and ring them :)

Well 2nd day of mushies
I'm loving scrambled eggs and tomato for breakfast and today I tried tuna and the inside of a jacket potato for lunch, extremely delicious, if nothing else I have such respect for food at the moment, it tastes so wonderful when you have a small portion and have to chew you appreciate it so much more:)

PS..I purchased a pretty plate today that I will serve my main meals on, its fractionally larger then a side plate and is perfect it has a beautiful red poppy on and its bone china, so I think the small amount of food I will have will be nicely presented and look very appealing :)

Good idea about getting a special & pretty plate, I think i will do that too, so thanks xx

Glad its going well Val & hope you have a lovely weekend :)

That's a great idea val I did the same thing tescos have that collect the stamps things so I got a pack of the side plates x x

Good idea about getting a special & pretty plate, I think i will do that too, so thanks xx

Glad its going well Val & hope you have a lovely weekend :)

You too my friend xxxxx:)

That's a great idea val I did the same thing tescos have that collect the stamps things so I got a pack of the side plates x x

I only got the one!!! :sigh:...that's means I have to wash it up every day,lol..
since I have a dishwasher I cannot do a load just to keep my special plate clean, lol

Feel I have eaten too much today..most days I have between 700 and 800 cals today I hit 1000 :sigh:

Brekfast. scramled eggs with tomatoes

Lunch. tuna with inside of Jacket Potato

Dinner. Count on us Cottage Pie with caulie and broccoli mashed up

1 Baked apple

1000 is ok :) hope u are enjoying your mushy stage :)

You're doing well Val, I don't think you're overeating!

Good idea on the pretty plate too xx

Are you eating similar BB ?:wave_cry:​

I wouldn't worry too much the dietician said not to worry too much about cals at this stage x

I know your right..I suppose it feels a lot compared to liquid diet :)

Are you eating similar BB ?:wave_cry:​

Yes definitely! I eat weird stuff though.

Tonight I had a kids' spag bol microwave meal (with the spaghetti cut into little bits) and a chunk of brie for extra protein. I'm scared to eat in case it's too crunchy, and I hate overcooked veg.

Me too, I know it's high fat though, so it was a treat but oh my!

I was told I could have soft cheese, so I did :D (and I only have a couple of days of mushies left anyway)

Back